Teton County Trash Transfer Station Site and Safety Rules
1. Declare the following wastes to the scale master: refrigerators, freezers, air conditioning units, tanks, drums, paint containers, automobile batteries, tires. 55-gallon drums must be cut in half.
2. Dispose of waste in designated areas. A tip fee of $200/ton (includes sort fee) will be assessed if waste is not properly sorted.
3. Untarp in designated area only.
4. Enter transfer building only when directed by floor attendant.
5. Do not throw waste directly into the pit.
6. Keep children and pets in vehicle at all times.
7. Follow speed limit of 5 miles per hour.
8. Alternate incoming and outgoing vehicles at the scale house.
9. No scavenging.
10.Tarp or secure all loads.
***Metal, wood, concrete and rocks are prohibited from the tip floor of the transfer building.***
Thank you for your cooperation.
Construction & Demolition Rules >
Attention contractors: Please read these regulations carefully before starting a project.