Contact: Kent Jasperson
Invitation for formal bids is being accepted for the purchase and deliver of a new electric forklift.
Notice is hereby given that Teton County, Wyoming Integrated Solid Waste and Recycling will receive sealed bids from equipment vendors for the purchase of one new sit-down rider, pneumatic, electric forklift, with charging unit.
Bids must be mailed to Teton County ISWR Forklift Purchase Bid, c/o Kent Jasperson, P.O.. Box 9088, Jackson, WY 83002, or hand-delivered to the ISWR office at 3270 S. Adams Canyon Road, Jackson, WY. Bids must be received in a sealed envelope by 3:00pm, October 12, 2012, and include a completed Bid Form. Bid Forms my be obtained by contacting Teton County ISWR at 307-733-7678 or email@example.com, or online at www.tetonwyo.org/recycl. Bid opening will occur at Teton County ISWR conference room at 3270 S. Adams Canyon Road, Jackson, WY, on October 12, 2012 at 3:30. No faxed proposals shall be accepted.
Bids shall include all related charges and fees for equipment delivered and operational at Teton County Integrated Solid Waste and Recycling (ISWR) facility at 3270 S. Adams Canyon Road, Jackson, WY, including time and materials involved with the mounting of owners fork rotator.
A bid alternate may be submitted for trade-in value on one 2002 Hyster propane powered H60XM with 5950 lb. capacity. Approximately 8600 hours, with heated cab and fork rotator.
Per State Statutes (W.S 16-6-101 to 16-6-107), a 5% in-state preference will be given to "materials, supplies, agricultural products, equipment, machinery and provisions produced, manufactured or grown in Wyoming, or supplied by a resident of the state, quality being equal to articles offered by the competitors outside of the state."
Teton County reserves the right to reject any and all proposals and waive informalities and irregularities in proposals.
-New charging unit, 3 phase
-New and unused sit-down rider
-Nominal 7000 lb. capacity
-Full metal heated cab with glass windows and mounted am-fm radio w/ speakers
-Monotrol directional control
-4 function hydraulic controls mounted seat side, 4th function is for side shift
-Pneumatic solid tires
-Drive motor, pump motor, and steering motor must be AC powered
-193" maximum fort height
-Without kingpin steering axels
-Warranty- Manufacturer shall provide warranty service without transporting forklift out of Teton County
Proposals shall provide the following additional information:
1. Recommended Product Year, Make, Model Number and delivered price, inclusive of all required options to meet above specifications (Please use Bid Form):
2. Product brochures and technical specifications of equipment to be considered:
3. Equipment Operation Manuals;
4. Warranty Information;
5. Nearest location of parts dealer and equipment proposed;
6. Delivery date from time of order;
7. Three owner references of like or equal equipment proposed;
8. Submitting Vendor's Name, Address, Phone Number and an authorized signature and date (Please use Bid Form); and,
9. Equipment cost of a new forklift delivered to Jackson, Wyoming, inclusive of trade-in credit (one 2002 Hyster propane powered H60XM with 5950 lb. capacity. Approximately 8,600 hours, with heated cab and fork rotator);
Vendor shall provide the following additional material at time of equipment delivery:
1. Copy of factory invoice listing the standard and optional equipment as it was bid;
2. Complete set of equipment operation, parts and wiring manuals; and,
3. Equipment operations and maintenance instruction by the dealer to the satisfaction of the Owner.
Interested bidders may contact Kent Jasperson at the Teton County ISWR office for project specifications and questions at (307)733-7678 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
End of Invitation