Public Notice: The Planning and Development office will be closed on Thursday, July 4th, 2013.
Electronic Applications Now Available
Applicants can now fill out Planning and Development applications electronically! Not only can you access all Planning and Development applications online, but you can type and even spell check your information in those applications as well. Planning applications are available HERE.
Click HERE for information on reducing human and bear conflicts.
Short-Term Rental Information
The tourist season is fast approaching and we know it is tempting to advertise and rent your home or guesthouse out to visitors on a short-term basis of less than 30 days. Teton County wants to remind residents that renting your homes and guesthouses short-term is not permitted in many areas of Teton County.
Homes may only be rented out less than 30 days in the following approved areas:
• The Aspens (condominiums and single-family homes)
• Teton Shadows (condominiums only)
• Teton Village (condominiums and single-family homes)
• Golf Creek (condominiums only)
• Jackson Hole Racquet Club Resort Commercial Area (Teton Pines) (sixty-four lodging units)
• Spring Creek Ranch (up to two hundred units of the 301 dwelling units permitted)
• Crescent H "Fish Lodges" (Crescent H lots 7, 8, and 32)
• The Cabins at Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club
More information regarding short-term rentals is available by clicking here for Article II. Go to SECTION 23350 RESIDENTIAL USE LIMITATIONS AND SHORT TERM RENTALS.
Additionally, approved guesthouses known as ARUs (Accessory Residential Units) may only be rented per the following standards:
• Occupancy is limited to persons employed within Teton County, family members or guests of the family occupying the main house. Guests shall be free of payment.
• Rental periods shall be a minimum of 90 days.
More information regarding Accessory Residential Units is available by clicking here for Article II. Go to SECTION 2370 ACCESSORY RESIDENTIAL UNITS.
If your property is located within the Town of Jackson, please visit www.townofjackson.com for applicable regulations.
22/390 Planning & Environmental Linkages Study (PEL)
The primary purpose of the Wyoming State Highway 22 and Wyoming State Highway 390 Planning and Environmental Linkages Study (PEL) is to develop a vision for the corridor.
Link to Corrider Study Documents and Information
New Flat Creek Floodplain Mapping
Links to Floodplain Exhibits and Other Information