CLICK HERE for meeting minutes
Requested changes to the Agenda:
To Add: MFS #14. Consideration of a 2013 Recreational Trails Grant application STAFF REPORT
MFS #15 STAFF RPORT
To Postpone MFS # 13 to December 4, 2012
CLICK HERE to listen to archived audio
Agenda for the Regular Meeting of the
Teton County Board of Commissioners
Teton County Administration Building
200 S. Willow - Commissioners Chambers
Monday, November 5, 2012, 9:00 a.m.
please silence electronic devices during the meeting
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – meetings dated 10/22/2012, 10/23/2012, 10/29/2012, and 10/30/2012
COUNTY COMMISSIONER CORRESPONDENCE REPORT (received before Noon on the Wednesday before the meeting)
PUBLIC COMMENT ON CORRESPONDENCE
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
MATTERS FROM COMMISSION AND STAFF
1. Consideration of Payment of the October 29, 2012 Vouchers
2. Consideration of a Forklift Purchase by Integrated Solid Waste & Recycling
3. Consideration of an Award of Bid/Approval of purchase Walker Mower
4. Consideration of Parks & Recreation Funding
5. Consideration of a Snow Plowing Contract for the Rafter J Children’s Learning Center
6. Access and Parking Easement from Teton County to Melody Ranch Homeowner's Assoc. for Munger View Park
mailboxes and school bus stop Staff report #6-7-8
7. MOU with Melody Ranch Homeowner's Assoc. for landscaping
8. Access Easement from Melody Ranch Homeowner's Assoc. to Teton County for Munger View Park
9. Consideration of a Resolution Recognizing Maggie Land
10. Consideration of Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law and Order on previously approved matters:
a. MFS2012-0017 Plank Matter From Staff approval
11. MFS2012-0025 - Susan Johnson - Teton Raptor Center requests a fee waiver of all application fees associated
with a proposed amendment to their existing Conditional Use Permit and Final Development Plan, plus all fees
associated with a Natural Resources Review, a Visual Resources Analysis, associated Variances, and a Teton
County Scenic Preserve Trust easement review.
12. MFS2012-0023 - Jennifer Anderson - Steve Ashworth Parks and Recreation Department - Fee Waiver Request for
fees associated with Building Permit fees for Alta Park restroom facility and fees associated with Pre-Application
Conference, Final Development Permit and Building Permit for Owen Bircher Park storage structure.
13. MFS2012-0024 - Susan Johnson - Crystal Springs Ranch requests to amend condition # 62 of the Teton Village
Area Two Master Plan approval to clarify the intent of the condition.
NEW BUSINESS / OLD BUSINESS
1. Applicant: CRYSTAL SPRINGS RANCH, INC.
Agent: Jorgensen Associates, PC
Presenter: Susan Johnson
Permit No.: S/D2012-0007
Request: Final Plat approval, pursuant to Division 6100, Final Plat, of the Teton County Land Development
Regulations, to create 13 residential townhouse lots, one lot for a non-profit office, a common lot,
and a lot reserved for future development.
Location: Lot 1, Village Core, 2nd Filing. Generally located south of the new employee housing on Parcel I,
east of Teton Village (S19, T42N, R116W; S24, T42N, R117W). The property is zoned Planned Unit
Development - Planned Resort and is within the Scenic Resources Overlay.
CONSIDERATION OF UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Agenda Items are subject to change, please visit www.tetonwyo.org for the latest updates.
Please Publish as a Legal Ad: Wednesday, October 31, 2012.