click here for meeting minutes
Requested changes to the Agenda:
MFS 12. Consideration of a Contract with Thos. Y. Pickett & Co. Inc. on behalf of the County Assessor’s Office
MFS 13. Information only – MFS2012-0020 MEMO Susan Johnson - River Springs Zoning Clarification
MFS 14. Consideration of Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law and Order for the previously held hearings on:
A. EXT2012-0002 – Extraordinary Circumstances Time Extension for C&J, LLC
B. VAR2012-0006 – Variance Approval for Mackay Investments, LLC
MFS 15. Consideration of a Special Use Permit application to the Forest for Capping and Closure of the Horsethief Canyon Landfill STAFF REPORT
MFS 16. Consideration of Extension of Deadline for Submittal of Statement of Outstanding Obligations and Conditions for Melody Ranch DRAFT
And following the conclusion of the agenda, for the Board to consider an Executive Session pursuant to W.S. §16-4-405(a)(iii) for a matter concerning proposed or pending litigation to which the governing body may be a party.
To Postpone to October 9, 2012:
MFS 5. Consideration of an Award of Bid/Approval of purchase Walker Mower
To Postpone to November 5, 2012:
NB/OB #4 The Homesteads at Teton Village Final Plat
Listen to Archived Audio - click here
Agenda for the Regular Meeting of the
Teton County Board of Commissioners
Teton County Administration Building
200 S. Willow - Commissioners Chambers
Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 9:00 a.m.
please silence electronic devices during the meeting
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES for Board of Equalization meetings dated 7/24/12, 7/30/12, 7/31/12, 8/1/12, 8/2/12, and 8/3/12; and for County Commission meetings dated 9/10/12, 9/11/12, and 9/17/12.
COUNTY COMMISSIONER CORRESPONDENCE REPORT (received before Noon on the Wednesday before the meeting)
PUBLIC COMMENT ON CORRESPONDENCE
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
MATTERS FROM COMMISSION AND STAFF
1. Consideration of Dissolution of the Grand Teton Meadows Improvement & Service District STAFF REPORT
2. Consideration of Teton County Extension Salary Contribution Agreement with University of Wyoming
3. Consideration of a Notice of Award for the South Park Loop Road Tree Management Project STAFF REPORT
4. Consideration of a Cost of Living Change Orders for Snow Plow Contracts STAFF REPORT
5. Consideration of an Award of Bid/Approval of purchase Walker Mower Postponed
6. Consideration of an Award of proposal/Approval of Contract BLM Cultural Resource Inventory with Alder Environmental STAFF REPORT
7. Consideration of an Award of Sole Source Bid/Approval of Contract for Recreation Center masonry Repair STAFF REPORT
8. Consideration of purchase of VMware View licenses STAFF REPORT
9. Consideration of wide area network Contract with Silverstar Communications STAFF REPORT
10. Consideration of purchase of replacement equipment for County data protection systems STAFF REPORT
11. MFS2012-0019-Paula Stevens-Request from Grand Targhee Resort to extend to February 4, 2018, expiration of the Grand Targhee Resort Master Plan. The current expiration date, which was previously extended in 2010, is February 4, 2014. STAFF REPORT
NEW BUSINESS / OLD BUSINESS
1. Applicant: LERCH FAMILY TRUST - Current Owner Thorburn
Agent: Levy Coleman Brodie LLP
Presenter: Jennifer Kocher-Anderson
Permit No.: EXT2012-0006 STAFF REPORT
Request: Approval of a time extension due to extraordinary circumstances, pursuant to Division 5200, Extraordinary Circumstances Time Extension, of the Teton County Land Development Regulations, for a Variance approved October 18, 2011 for a lesser rear setback (VAR2011-0005). If approved as requested, the permit would not have an expiration date.
Location: 3745 S. Lake Creek Drive (Lot 95, The Aspens). Located approximately 1/4-mile northwest of the Aspens commercial core area (S11, T41N, R117W). The property is zoned Neighborhood Conservation - Single Family with no overlay.
2. Applicant: JENSEN, JAMES LAEL & KELLY WALKER
Agent: On Sight Land Surveyors Inc.
Presenter: Susan Johnson
Permit No.: S/D2012-0006 STAFF REPORT
Request: Final Plat approval, pursuant to Division 6100, Final Plat, of the Teton County Land Development Regulations, to vacate a 60-foot wide area reserved for a future roadway across Lot 54 of the Owl Creek Subdivision.
Location: 25 Reed Drive (Lot 54, Owl Creek Subdivision). Generally located south of the Solitude Subdivision, east of the Snake River. The property is zoned Neighborhood Conservation-Single Family and is within the Natural Resources Overlay.
3. Applicant: VOLPI-CUPAL FAMILY TRUST
Agent: Pierson Land Works, LLC
Presenter: Jennifer Kocher-Anderson
Permit No.: VAR2012-0007 STAFF REPORT
Request: Variance, pursuant to Section 5160, Variances, of the Teton County Land Development Regulations, to allow redevelopment of a residential property with Variance requests to stream setbacks, street yard setbacks and development on slopes steeper than 25%.
Location: 12880 Antelope Flats Loop Road. Grand Teton National Park in-holding located approximately 1 mile north of Moose Junction and 1/4 mile east from Hwy 89 North (S30, T43N, R115W). The property is zoned Rural with no overlays.
4. Applicant: CRYSTAL SPRINGS RANCH, INC.
Agent: Jorgensen Associates, PC
Presenter: Susan Johnson
Permit No.: S/D2012-0007 STAFF REPORT
Request: Final Plat approval, pursuant to Division 6100, Final Plat, of the Teton County Land Development Regulations, to create 13 residential townhouse lots, one lot for a non-profit office, a common lot, and a lot reserved for future development.
Location: Lot 1, Village Core, 2nd Filing. Generally located south of the new employee housing on Parcel I, east of Teton Village (S19, T42N, R116W; S24, T42N, R117W). The property is zoned Planned Unit Development - Planned Resort and is within the Scenic Resources Overlay.
CONSIDERATION OF UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Agenda Items are subject to change, please visit www.tetonwyo.org for the latest updates.
Please Publish as a Legal Ad: Wednesday, September 19, 2012.