Click here for meeting minutes
Requested Changes to the Agenda:
To Postpone: the following items to the next meeting on September 11, 2012:
MFS #1 - Ski Hill Road Resolution
MFS #12, #13, #14 and #15 – Park & Rec Award of Bids
and both of the Rendezvous Lands Conservancy items
To Withdraw: MFS #10 – Drug Court item
To Add: MFS #17 – Consideration of a Rental Agreement with the Town of Jackson on behalf of the Jackson Police Department
Click here to listen to Archived Audio
Agenda for the Regular Meeting of the
Teton County Board of Commissioners
Teton County Administration Building
200 S. Willow - Commissioners Chambers
Tuesday, August 28, 2012, 9:00 a.m.
please silence electronic devices during the meeting
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES for meetings dated 8/3/2012, 8/6/2012, 8/7/2012, 8/13/2012, and 8/20/2012
COUNTY COMMISSIONER CORRESPONDENCE REPORT (received before Noon on the Wednesday before the meeting)
PUBLIC COMMENT ON CORRESPONDENCE
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
MATTERS FROM COMMISSION AND STAFF
1. Consideration of a Resolution Approving and Designating Ski Hill Road from Approximately Teton Canyon Road up to Grand Targhee Resort Postponed
2. Consideration of the Appointment of a County Health Officer Staff Report
3. Consideration of a Proclamation Honoring Terri Gregory Staff Report
4. Consideration of a Vehicle Purchase by Jackson Hole Fire / EMS Staff Report
5. Consideration of a Wild-land Vehicle bid for Jackson Hole Fire / EMS Staff Report
6. Consideration of the Acceptance of a Grant from Wyoming Department of Health Hospital Preparedness Program for Jackson Hole Fire / EMS Staff Report
7. Consideration of Approval and Issuance of a Microbrewery License for Roadhouse Brewery LLC Staff Report
8. Consideration of 5-Year Contract with CenturyLink for Telephone Long Distance Service Staff Report
9. Consideration of Social Services Agreement for Town of Jackson Drug Court Funding Staff Report
10. Consideration of Amendments to Consultant Contracts for the BJA Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Planning Grant Postponed
11. Consideration of an Agreement with Artemis Institute for Munger View Park Boardwalk/Bridge Project Staff Report
12. Consideration of an Award of Bid / Approval of Contract Owen Bircher Park Storage Building Postponed
13. Consideration of an Award of Bid/Approval of Contract Alta Park Restroom Installation Postponed
14. Consideration of an Award of Bid/Approval of Contract Munger View Park Irrigation Well Postponed
15. Consideration of an Award of Bid/Approval of Contract High Tennis Courts Backstop Netting Project Postponed
16. Consideration of Contract Agreement for Teton County Parking Lot Sealing and Striping Staff Report Revised-Staff report
NEW BUSINESS / OLD BUSINESS
1. Applicant: RENDEZVOUS LANDS CONSERVANCY Memo
Presenter: Susan Johnson
Permit No.: AMD2012-0001
Request: Amend the Text of the Land Development Regulations, pursuant to Section 5150, Amendments to the Text of These Land Development Regulations or the Official Zoning District Map, to allow not-for-profit organizations to own land in the Park and Open Space zoning district, and to allow detached single-family residences in the Park and Open Space zoning district. The following regulations are pertinent to the amendment; other sections of the Land Development Regulations may be amended for consistency: Section 2150.F, Park and Open Space District and Table 2200, Use Schedule.
Location: This amendment would apply countywide on lands zoned Parks and Open Space.
2. Applicant: RENDEZVOUS LANDS CONSERVANCY Memo
Agent: Pierson Land Works
Presenter: Susan Johnson
Permit No.: DBA2012-0001
Request: District Boundary Amendment, pursuant to Section 5150, Amendments to the Text of These Land Development Regulations or the Official Zoning District Map, of the Teton County Land Development Regulations, to rezone land currently zoned Neighborhood Conservation-Single Family to the Parks and Open Space zoning district.
Location: Lots 2, 3, and 4, River Springs Subdivision. Located northeast of the intersection of Highways 22 and 390 (S23, T41N, R117W). The properties are zoned Neighborhood Conservation-Single Family and are within the Natural Resources Overlay.
CONSIDERATION OF UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Agenda Items are subject to change, please visit www.tetonwyo.org for the latest updates.
Please Publish as a Legal Ad: Wednesday, August 22, 2012.