Click here for meeting minutes
Proposed Changes to the Agenda:
To postpone Old Business #1 (AMD2011-0001) to August 13, 2012
To Add: MFS 13. Consideration of a Resolution of Appreciation for Dr. Little as County Health Officer
Listen to Archived Audio - Click here
Agenda for the Regular Meeting of the
Teton County Board of Commissioners
Teton County Administration Building
200 S. Willow - Commissioners Chambers
Tuesday, July 17, 2012, 9:00 a.m.
please silence electronic devices during the meeting
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES dated 7/02/2012, 7/03/2012, and 7/09/2012
COUNTY COMMISSIONER CORRESPONDENCE REPORT (received before Noon on the Wednesday before the meeting) Click here to view report
PUBLIC COMMENT ON CORRESPONDENCE
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
MATTERS FROM COMMISSION AND STAFF
1. Consideration of Adopting the Fiscal Year 2012-2013 County Budget Staff Report
2. Consideration of Payment for County Vouchers
3. Open Hearing on Petition for Organization of the Melody Ranch Improvement and Service District Staff Report
4. Consideration of Contract Agreement for the Teton County Chip Seal Project, 2-12-M Staff Report
5. Consideration of Modification to the USACOE Task Order, Solitude Levee Surfacing Staff Report
6. Consideration of Teton County Weed and Pest Grant for ISWR HHW Program for FY2013 Staff Report
7. Consideration of a Notice of Award for 2012 Jackson Hole Community Pathways Sealing Project Staff Report
8. Approval of Affidavit and Acknowledgment of Final Plat and Mortgage Subordination Agreement in Doshay S/D2012-0002 Staff Report
9. MFS2012-0011 - Paula Stevens - Amend the Melody Ranch Statement of Outstanding Obligations and Conditions to remove condition L, which reads "a five foot high wire mesh and log post with log top rail fence shall be built in increments by the Developer along the north and east boundaries of Upper Melody Ranch." Staff Report
10. EXT2012-0003 - Jennifer Kocher-Anderson - Approval of a one-year time extension due to extraordinary circumstances, pursuant to Division 5200, Extraordinary Circumstances Time Extension, of the Teton County Land Development Regulations, for the Bar-B-Bar Ranch 2A/2B Planned Residential Development Final Development Plan (DEV2008-0021). If approved, the permit will expire on June 1, 2013. Staff Report
11. EXT2012-0004 - Jennifer Anderson - Approval of a two-year time extension due to extraordinary circumstances, pursuant to Division 5200, Extraordinary Circumstances Time Extension, of the Teton County Land Development Regulations, for the Bar-B-Bar Ranch 1A Planned Residential Development Final Development Plan (DEV2008-0020). If approved, the permit will expire on June 12, 2014. Staff Report
12. EXT2012-0005 - Susan Johnson - Approval of a two-year time extension due to extraordinary circumstances, pursuant to Division 5200, Extraordinary Circumstances Time Extension, of the Teton County Land Development Regulations, for the Schwabacher Meadows School District employee housing Final Development Plan (DEV2010-0002) and Conditional Use Permit (CUP2010-0001). If approved, the permit will expire on June 7, 2014. Staff Report
NEW BUSINESS / OLD BUSINESS
1. Applicant: TETON COUNTY PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT
Presenter: Susan Johnson
Permit No.: AMD2011-0001 Memo
Request: Amend the Text of the Land Development Regulations, pursuant to Section 5150, Amendments to the Text of These Land Development Regulations or the Official Zoning District Map, to allow Reception/Event Sites as a Conditional Use in the Rural zoning district, amend the Definitions for Use Schedule to add Reception/Event Sites as a permitted use, add review standards for Reception/Events Sites, and add dimensional standards for Reception/Event Sites. The following regulations are pertinent to the amendment: Table 2200, Use Table; Section 2220, Definitions for Use Schedule; Division 2300, Review Standards Applicable to Particular Uses; and Table 2400, Schedule of Dimensional Limitations. Other sections of the Land Development Regulations may be amended for consistency.
Location: The amendment would apply countywide in the Rural zoning district.
2. Applicant: MIELKE, MICHAEL A. TRUSTEE
Agent: Heimerl Law Firm, PC
Presenter: Susan Johnson
Permit No.: DEV2011-0020; CUP2011-0006 Staff Report
Request: Final Development Plan approval, pursuant to Section 51200, Residential and Nonresidential Development Plans, and a Conditional Use Permit, pursuant to Section 5140, Conditional and Special Uses, of the Teton County Land Development Regulations, to develop a propane storage and distribution facility.
Location: 645 W. Deer Drive (Lot 2, Yearsley Subdivision). Generally located 2.5 miles south of High School Road on the east side of Highway 89 (S17, T40N, R116W). The property is zoned Business Park and is within the Natural Resources Overlay.
CONSIDERATION OF UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Agenda Items are subject to change, please visit www.tetonwyo.org for the latest updates.
Please Publish as a Legal Ad: Wednesday, July 11, 2012.