click here for meeting minutes
Requested changes to the Agenda:
To withdraw: 1. Consideration of an additional dispensing room for the Teton Club Resort liquor license
To Postpone to a Date to be determined: 2. Consideration of a Clean Air Cities Resolution
To add: “following” the conclusion of the meeting agenda an Executive Session. The executive session is requested pursuant to W.S. §16-4-405(a)(iii) to consider a matter concerning proposed or pending litigation to which the governing body may be a party.
Listen to Archived Audio Click here for the morning session and here for the afternoon session
Agenda for the Regular Meeting of the
Teton County Board of Commissioners
Teton County Administration Building
200 S. Willow - Commissioners Chambers
Tuesday, July 3, 2012, 9:00 a.m.
please silence electronic devices during the meeting
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES for meetings dated 6-18-2012, 6-19-2012, and 6-25-2012
COUNTY COMMISSIONER CORRESPONDENCE REPORT (received before Noon on the Wednesday before the meeting)
PUBLIC COMMENT ON CORRESPONDENCE
ADOPTION OF AGENDA
MATTERS FROM COMMISSION AND STAFF
1. Consideration of an additional dispensing room for the Teton Club Resort liquor license Withdrawn
2. Consideration of a Clean Air Cities Resolution
3. Consideration of Amendment One to the Golder Associates Contract for Integrated Solid Waste & Recycling Staff Report
4. Consideration of Concrete Stockpile Crushing Contract with Yellow Iron Excavating Staff Report
5. Consideration of an Award of Bid / Approval of Contract for the Plumbing Services Annual Contract Staff Report
6. Consideration of an Award of Bid Approval of Contract for the Mechanic Systems Service Annual Contract Staff Report
7. Consideration of an Award of Bid / Approval of Contract for the General Construction Services Annual Contract Staff Report
8. Consideration of an Award of Bid/Approval of Contract for Tennis Court Resurfacing Staff Report
9. Consideration of an Extension of an Annual Contract for Irrigation/Landscape Repair Staff Report
10. Consideration of an Extension of a Contract for Electrical Services Staff Report
11. Consideration of an Extension of a Contract for Forestry Services Staff Report
12. Consideration of an Award of Proposal/Approval of Contract for Community and Outfitter Survey with Leisure Vision (BLM Planning) Staff Report
13. Consideration of an Award of Bid / Approval of Contract for hot water recirculation pipe renovation at the Recreation Center Staff Report
14. Consideration of a Contract for the Fair Rodeo Staff Report
15. MFS2012-0013 - Paula Stevens - Approval of an extension of the contract with the Teton Science Schools to complete monitoring of the Teton County Scenic Preserve Trust easements during the 2012 fiscal year. Staff Report
16. MFS2012-0014 - Susan Johnson - Fee waiver request from Habitat for Humanity to waive all Building Permit and Plan Review fees for four Building Permits associated with the Parcel J affordable housing in Teton Village Area Two. Staff Report
17. MFS2012-0016 - Susan Johnson - Fee waiver request for a Variance application to encroach into the 30-foot side yard setback in order to roof an existing staircase. Staff Report
NEW BUSINESS / OLD BUSINESS
1. Applicant: Teton County Planning & Development
Presenter: Susan Johnson
Permit No.: AMD2011-0001 - Staff Report
Request: Amend the Text of the Land Development Regulations, pursuant to Section 5150, Amendments to the Text of These Land Development Regulations or the Official Zoning District Map, to allow Reception / Event Sites as a Conditional Use in the Rural zoning district, amend the Definitions for Use Schedule to add Reception / Event Sites as a permitted use, add review standards for Reception/Events Sites, and add dimensional standards for Reception/Event Sites. The following regulations are pertinent to the amendment: Table 2200, Use Table; Section 2220, Definitions for Use Schedule; Division 2300, Review Standards Applicable to Particular Uses; and Table 2400, Schedule of Dimensional Limitations. Other sections of the Land Development Regulations may be amended for consistency.
Location: The amendment would apply countywide in the Rural zoning district.
CONSIDERATION OF UNFINISHED BUSINESS
Agenda Items are subject to change, please visit www.tetonwyo.org for the latest updates.
Please Publish as a Legal Ad: Wednesday, June 27, 2012.