Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Jackson Hole Teton County Fire/EMS

  1. Accident/Incident Report
  2. Ask Us a Question
  3. Confined Space Entry Pre-Notification

    This form must be submitted 72 hours in advance

  4. Electrical Permit Application

    Electrical Fees Calculator and Permit Application

  5. Hose Testing Log

    Jackson Hole Fire/EMS members should use this form when doing their station's hose testing.

  6. Patient Request for Access to Protected Health Information
  7. Release of Inspection Report
  8. Special Event Application

    Request Jackson Hole Fire/EMS for your event.

  9. Temporary Tent Permit Form

    Tent Application

  10. Volunteer Leave Request Form

    Jackson Hole Fire/EMS

  11. Work Order Request Form - Facilities and Apparatus

    This form is for members to fill out when there is an apparatus or facilities issue.

  1. Application for Fireworks

    This is not an independent application, it supplements the Town of Jackson or Teton County Special Events Permits. Fireworks are... More…

  2. Car Seat Inspection Request

    Please fill out as many fields as you can and a Car Seat Technician will call you to schedule your appointment.

  3. Electrical Inspection Request Form

    Request a time for an inspection.

  4. Failure of Service

    Station or apparatus no response incident report

  5. Mobile Food Preparation Vehicle Checklist

    A mobile food truck permit shall be submitted no later than two weeks prior to event. For more information on requirements see Section... More…

  6. Release of Fire Call Report Information

    Jackson Hole Fire/EMS

  7. Request for Fire Investigation Report

    Jackson Hole/Fire EMS Prevention Department Request for Records

  8. Station Tour Request Form

    Station Tour / Firefighter Visit Checklist

  9. Temporary Tents/Membrane Structure Permit Application

    This application is for tents/structures that are not subject to a building permit but are greater than 400 sq. ft. and erected for... More…

  10. Wildland Urban Interface Application