This position will perform routine, technical work gathering property appraisal information including, but not limited to, inspecting, measuring, drawing, researching, calculating, and entering data for a variety of properties.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Ability to work within specific guidelines and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and data entry skills.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Welcomes responsibility and understands the value of teamwork and collaboration.
* Must be able to commit to occasional travel and ongoing training courses*
Application deadline: 4:00 pm, Friday October 25th
Criminal background check required.
Equal Opportunity Employer.