Seeking a motivated, team-player with the ability to foster and maintain effective working relationships with all Teton County Agencies. A successful candidate will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Public Administration or related field; and three years of government accounting, budgeting, and advanced Excel experience.
Typical assignments include:
- Analyze and interpret financial information to produce detailed reports;
- Prepare monthly financial statements, financial analysis of capital projects;
- Oversee and reconcile general ledger of the County
- Assist in the year-end external audit process and preparations of annual Financial Statements; and
- Monitor and develop internal accounting controls and fiscal policies.
Teton County offers a comprehensive benefit package with 100% employer paid health, vision, and dental insurance, retirement benefits, and vacation, sick and holiday leave.
Hiring salary range of $58,262- $61,212 per year.
Application Deadline is December 21st, 5:00 pm
Criminal background check required
Equal Opportunity Employer