Searching for a candidate with some experience in maintenance, construction, or related field. This position is hands-on, and work is performed both indoors and outdoors. Some additional hours will be required.
- Routine maintenance, repair, and custodial tasks to buildings, grass/planted areas, arenas, stalls, restrooms, and parking lot areas.
- Regularly prepare and clean arenas, and grounds for community use, special events, and seasonal snow removal.
- Assist in preparation of various events, and the annual County Fair.
How to apply:
- Complete the Teton County Job Application
- Bring your completed application to the Fairgrounds Office, located at 305 W Snow King Ave OR mail your application to: Attn: Rachel Grimes PO Box 3075 Jackson, WY 83001 305 W Snow King Ave.
The hiring range for this position is: $15.60 - $16.39 per hour.
Open until filled.
Criminal background check required.
Equal Opportunity Employer