Join our team of passionate professionals and make an impact on our community!
Our ideal candidate has excellent customer-service, values confidentiality and professionalism, and is excited to be part of a hard-working team. All applicants must be bilingual in English/Spanish with a High School diploma/GED equivalent and 2 years of clerical or office work experience (medical office work experience preferred).
- Takes medical histories and records vital signs, explaining treatment procedures to patients, preparing patients for examination, and assisting nursing staff during the examination.
- Collect and prepare lab specimens, including urine, sputum, stool, and blood. May obtain test results, but does not interpret results; may collect specimens; may perform simple screening tests.
- Records patient information such as vital signs, including weight, height, pulse, temperature, and any changes in medical history.
- Maintains medical records; files reports in a timely manner; and follows check out procedures for medical records.
- Coordinates the referral of patients and the appropriate follow-up of referrals as directed by the nursing staff.
- Answers, screens, and routes calls appropriately; greets and checks-in patients; records patient information, assists with billing insurance, and collecting payments.
- Schedules appointments, carefully screens patients for new address, new patient visit or update registration, and informs patient of adequate information that must be presented at time of visit.
Application deadline: July 20th, 4:00 pm
The compensation for this position is $18.06-$18.97/hr. with an excellent benefits package.
Criminal background check required
Teton County is an equal opportunity employer