The Housing Department started drawings for two ownership homes today.
268 Scott Lane, Unit 204: Click this link for all of the details
**This is a Workforce Ownership home. Households are not required to have a completed Intake Form prior to the start of the drawing period, but will be required to complete one to enter the drawing.**
- 3 bedroom
- 2 bathroom
- 2 covered parking spaces
- 1,592 square feet
- Range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave
- 2 household pets allowed, only 1 being a dog
- Home Price: $447,889
- Workforce Ownership Unit - please see listing for full details
- No minimum occupancy requirement
- Deadline to enter: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 by 4pm
270 W. Pearl Avenue Unit 109: Click this link for all of the details
**This is an Affordable Ownership home. To enter the drawing for this home, a household must have a current Intake Form on file with the Housing Department prior to the start of the drawing (9/16).**
- 1 bathroom
- 367 square feet
- Range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, storage unit
- Laundry is on-site, shared with two other units
- Permanent parking pass for Town parking garage
- 1 household pet
- Sale Price: $172,779
- 80-120% Affordable Ownership Unit - please see listing for full details
- Occupancy Requirement: one or two people
- Deadline to enter: Tuesday, September 29, 2020 by 4:00pm
If you are interested in these units, please turn in all required forms before the deadline. These can be found on the Housing Department’s website under "OWNERSHIP - WEIGHTED DRAWING ENTRY FORMS".
The Housing Department is open and we are happy to help you. To achieve social distancing, we encourage you to call us if you need help rather than coming into the office. If you do come into the office, we encourage you to wear a mask. Please upload your applications through our Intake Form. You can also email it or drop it in our mailbox outside our office door. Be sure to double check with us to make sure we received it. Thank you for your patience during this time of social distancing.
We understand that our applications to enter into the weighted drawing take time and effort, and we do not want to disqualify you due to an oversight or misunderstanding about our process. Please submit your applications prior to the due date so that we have time to work with you, make corrections, and give feedback if anything is wrong.
If you are selected first in the weighted drawing, you will be notified via a telephone call and then can proceed with the qualification process. All others will be notified via an email.