The Teton County and Town of Jackson Land Development Regulations (LDRs) require that a housing mitigation plan is submitted with each application. Please contact the Housing Department if you have questions or need help with your Housing Mitigation Plan: 307-732-0867, firstname.lastname@example.org
Housing Mitigation Fees
Affordable & Workforce housing fees are calculated using the "Affordable Housing Mitigation Requirement Calculator" (linked below). Exceptions are listed below.
- Town of Jackson - Affordable Housing Mitigation Requirement Calculator (.xls)
- Teton County - Affordable Housing Mitigation Requirement Calculator - PENDING.
- Housing Mitigation Plan Checklist
- Special Restriction Chart for Different Unit Types
Some developments are required or allowed to submit an Independent Calculation instead of calculating based on the LDRs. If you are submitting an Independent Calculation, you need to either be (1) required to by the LDRs or (2) be able to supply local data, analysis, or other supporting materials that provide competent substantial evidence that supports the proposed modification.
In Lieu Fees
When the requirement calculation is less than an entire housing unit or when a developer can demonstrate that providing a unit is impractical, a fee in lieu of providing units may be paid.
The fee in lieu amounts are calculated annually by the Planning Department.
|Income Range |
(% of MFI)
|1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|0 - 50%||$314,338.83||$433,607.95||$565,485.68|
|50 - 80%||$259,137.79||$364,101.61||$490,079.78|
|80 - 120%||$128,983.31||$208,316.12||$323,723.96|
|120 - 200%||$0||$29,335.31||$129.551.62|
Affordable Rental Housing
Affordable Ownership Housing
- Affordable Ownership Deed Restriction Template
- COMPLETE AMENDMENT AND RESTATEMENT: Affordable Ownership Deed Restriction Template
Workforce Rental Housing
Workforce Ownership Housing
- Housing Department Rules & Regulations
- Jackson/Teton County Land Development Regulations (LDRs)
- Town of Jackson - Planning Department Website
- Teton County - Planning Division Website
- Special Restriction Chart for Different Unit Types (PDF)
- Housing Mitigation Plan Checklist (PDF)
- Town of Jackson: Afforable Housing Mitigation Requirements Calculator (.xls)
- Teton County: Affordable Housing Mitigation Requirements Calculator - PENDING
- Affordable Income Ranges & Asset Limits
- Fair Market Rents
- Maximum Affordable Rental Rates
- Maximum Affordable Sales Prices
- Existing Units that were sold or rented through our Weighted Drawing process
- Existing Developer Provided Housing Developments
- Coming Soon: New Units Pipeline
- Landlord Resources