*Important! To apply for this home, you must have completed the Online Intake Form prior to July 14, 2021. Please do not make any changes to your essential data during the weighted drawing period or you will not be eligible to apply.**
Grove Phase 1, Unit 304:
- 2-bedroom 2-bathroom, plus (extra alcove area), 1,009 square feet
- Range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, large deck, storage, and washer & dryer.
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Income Range: 0% to 50% of the Median Family Income -see income limits listed below
- Occupancy Requirement: two (2) or more people
- Monthly rental amount is $744, includes electricity, water, sewer, and trash.
- At least one adult in the household must work a minimum of 1,560 hours per year. Please read the policies to enter any weighted drawing: Housing Department Rules & Regulations, Section 4: Weighted Drawing.
- Rental term is estimated to begin September 2021. First month's rent + security deposit will be due at signing. The security deposit is $1,000. The total due at signing is $1,744.
- Deadline to Apply: Tuesday, July 27th by 4:00 PM. No late or incomplete entries will be accepted. If selected first for this unit you will be notified by phone. All others will be sent an email notice.
- All forms needed to enter this drawing are here, under "Rentals - Weighted Drawing Entry Form
Income Limits - households may not earn more than the limits listed below:
Two Person Household: $0 to $46,240
Three Person Household: $0 to $52,020
Four Person Household: $0 to $57,800
Five Person Household: $0 to $62,424
Calculation of Income:
Household income is based on the current income earned by all intended adult occupants of the rental unit at the time of weighted drawing using the current household income to estimate an annual (12 month) income basis. Households must use their current income and may not make changes or adjustments to earnings to fit within the income range.
Business income of a qualifying Household is calculated using an average of the last three (3) years of income on the business’ tax returns. A year-to-date profit and loss determination will also be used to calculate business income. If the business has not been operating for three (3) years, the Housing Department will average income over the time the business has been operating.
Please contact the Housing Department if you have any questions or need assistance completing the entry forms. firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-732-0867.